There are so many of these when it comes to infertility. I have read as many websites, articles, or books about this subject when we started this journey. I now take prenatal vitamins, which isn't a bad thing, have tried "relaxing". I am more relaxed now about then when I first started. It is hard to relax and not think about anything to do with pregnancy when your doing the deed for that specific reason. I remember my OB/GYN did say that to me once but not in a way that they always tell everyone to not say to an infertile woman. She was just reminding us to relax through the process and try not to make it work when you forced to do "it" on certain days, it makes it hard for it to be romantic. Anyhoo back on track, she was using the scenario that teenagers always get pregnant because they are not worrying/thinking about getting preggo they are just living in the moment and that is why it always happens to them.
Yes I have been through all of those things that I thought would help me to get pregnant, without any results. I have been reading lately about PCOS and it says that pregnancy can be attainable through proper eating. My husband and I stopped smoking the first of the year, not on a resolution just because we couldn't afford it any more. Which has been nice, money and health/feeling wise. I started dieting January 18th as well as exercising. So that has been 4 mths and still nothing. It just sucks to try and try and wonder what if I do this and just nothing does anything for you. Makes me wonder if losing weight isn't going to help, although losing 20 lbs hasn't been bad either.
End of the day, end of the conversation!!
No comments:
Post a Comment