Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Thank you D!!!!!!
I felt a blog was in need to thank my friend D for turning me onto blogging. She has turned me towards some great blogs about infertility that have really helped me to feel better. It is so nice to know that I really am not alone when I think about something that bothers me. I have found blogs that talk about things I thought only happened to me, through the trials of other woman's journeys or rants, my next tattoo (A teal ribbon on my wrist for PCOS awareness, and one for infertility awareness), that I am not the only one that has real fur babies, that my crazy (old) obsession with taking pregnancy tests was not really crazy, and that there is so many other ladies out there just like me in so many ways!! I had been down and having a harder time lately but these blogs that I have found have really helped me to feel better. I can read about someone else's journey and gain hope for myself!! I have even found info about how to get grants for help with infertility procedures as well as an amazing group that is already out there, RESOLVE, fighting for insurances to pay for more when it comes to infertility!! I am sooo sad that I didn't know about National Infertility Week but so glad to have D in my life to get me involved and to learn about all this stuff!! It has REALLY helped me cope and I just want to say Thank you a million times!! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww, I am so glad that I could help! :)
ReplyDelete